Papermania Premium Smooth Solid Cardstock (Purple, Mulberry, Pink and Burnt Orange - colours are unnamed these are descriptions)
Black Card stock
Plain Vellum Paper
1) Taking the first of the four colours of card, load up the dragon stamp with versamark and stamp onto the card, apply the wow gold embossing powder removing the excess and then heat to set the powder.
2) Repeat step 1 with the three remaining coloured pieces of card.
3) Get a sheet of plain vellum, reload the stamp with versamark and stamp the dragon onto the vellum, repeat this a further three time until you have 4 stamps, again apply the WOW gold embossing powder remove the excess and use the heat tool to set the powder. Be careful not to burn the vellum.
4) Get the pieces of coloured card with the gold dragons and using a sharp craft knife cut each one out.
5) Using the corresponding Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (LV3, PL3) Colour in the wings of the embossed dragon so you have a set of coloured wings for each dragon. Allow the pen to dry and then using craft scissors cut out the wings.
6) Attach the wings to the dragons using adhesive of choice.
7) Cut four 3 inch x 3 inch black squares and attach a dragon to each one. then from the remaining coloured card stock cut a background that is the same colour as the dragon leaving a border.
8) Use the right angle from making the border to create a 0.5cm by 0.5cm corner piece.
9) Assemble the card, starting with the corners first and then moving to the individuals mounted dragons.