I am calling this called "Head in the Clouds" it is for the WOW embossing May contest.
Black Card stock
White Card stock
White Card stock
Xcut Extra Large Dies 13.5cm diameter circle
Clarity stamp clouds
1) Using the 13.5 cm diameter circle die cut a white circle
2) Load up the tranquility Buddha with versamark and stamp onto the circle, sprink the ebony black wow embossing powder and cure with a heat tool.
3) Using the FS9 pen add the skin tone to Buddha
4) Use OR2 and OR3 to colour in the robes
5) BT1, BT2 and BT4 are used to create the pool of water
6) TN7 is used for the bullrush heads and also for the hair
7) LG5 is used for the leaves
8) Apply the cloud stencil over the top of the image and load a stencil brush with Memento blue skies and apply clouds to the image
8) From white card stock cut 4 rectangles that each measure 5.5 by 12.5 cm, two of these will be used for the cherry blossom and 2 for the wisteria.
9) Load up the wind chime stamp with versamark, and orient one of the rectangle so it is in portrait (up right) and stamp at the bottom. Apply the Bark coloured embossing powder, remove excess and cure with a heat tool. Repeat this on another rectangle. Colour in with TN4 and TN5, set aside and let the alcohol blend.
10) Take the remaining two rectangles in landscape view and, load the cherry blossom stamp with versamark and add WOW metallic pink ultra high, repeat this again so you have two metallic print stamps. Cure between each re-inking.
WOW Metallic lilac ultra high, emboss and cure between each stamp, the next layer is WOW Metalline violet regular, followed by WOW Primary Indigo Super fine and finally WOW Earthtone grape regular.
15) Using the cloud stencil and the memento blue skies ink add the clouds to the two wisteria/wind chimes rectangles.
16) Using a pair of compasses create a 14cm diameter circle on the Paperado Amerena card and cut out using scissors
17) Next cu 2 rectangles measuring 6cm by 13 cms from the Paperado Orange card, and another two of the same dimensions Paperado Lilac card.
18) Mount the cherry blossom onto the purple card pieces and the wisteria on to the orange, and mount buddha on to the circle,
19) Cut a piece of square card that is 20cm by 20cm
20) Assemble the pieces of card as per the image above